- When a new client is signed up, they are given a link to set up their password at https://gosweetspot.com/mypassword. This is in contrast to the old method of sending them a password directly.
- Saturday Delivery Popup has been changed to notify customers they need a fluorescent sticker instead of the old saturday delivery sticker.
- Magento 2 integration has been implemented
- Storbie Integration can now filter by status. Date filter for Storbie was broken, now fixed.
- Fixes for Fedex Reconciliation
1. Publish Unknown charges was not updating the PublishedAmount value on the individual charge objects in the database, fixed.
2. Front end display for PublishedAmount for Unknown charges now displays properly (was displaying PublishedAmount for the whole line before).
- Fixed a bug with ship.gosweetspot.com/pushgroups/print where the Cost Centre dropdown was showing all Cost Centres, and not just the Cost Centres the active user was limited to.
- Fixed a bug with admin.gosweetspot.com/datamaintenance/deliveryaddressruralwhitelist/create where new rural whitelist exceptions where being saved incorrectly.
- Added arrow buttons to alter sort order for integration sources on admin.gosweetspot.com/DataMaintenance/integrationsources as well as adding a new Details page which goes into detail about how many sites use a specific integration.